Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Friend Fell Down the Stairs… Please Be Cautious!

S.Z. was not in the office and I was wondering what happened to him. He was punctual and always came to office before me.

Anyway… I went to my seat, turned on my computer and started my work. After a couple of hours, my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was S.Z. calling me.

I received the call and said, “Howdy! My friend... Where have you disappeared without notice?”

But… after hearing S.Z.’s painful voice I realized something was not right.

He said, “You don’t want to know mate”.

He continued, “Please tell everyone in the department I won’t be coming in today. I fell down the stairs in the morning and my left foot has swelled up like a balloon”.

“ohhh…!” I felt sorry for him as he is a good friend of mine.

I said, “Don’t worry my friend… Just take good rest. I hope to see you soon”.

S.Z. came to office after 2 days and told us his story.

To make it short… you need to be careful otherwise you can fall down the stairs as well, just like S.Z.

As you go up -or- down, do not look here and there. If there are attractive graphic designs nearby, do not look at them.

Do not let an attractive logo design mesmerize you completely and make you lose your balance.

Always watch your steps!

Make sure you know where your feet are… otherwise you will also fall down the stairs… just like S.Z.


Source: http://logo-design-office.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-friend-fell-down-stairs-please-be.html

------------------------------------------------

Other Posts You Must Read:

Save Your Marriage with a Logo Design

Don't Get Slapped Because of Someone's Attractive Logo Design

Pay Your Son’s Tuition Fee with a Logo Design

1 comment:

  1. love it. a little more suspense would have made it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails