Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cassandra Prevented Her Husband from Committing Suicide with the Help of a Logo Design

“Yo Cassandra girl… You can’t hear me, but am gonna commit suicide now. How could you cheat on me like that yo” Lamar cried from the roof of a 12-storey building.

“Cassandra… If you could hear me girl, I would tell you, this building is too damn high and I am scared like something… but girl… I can’t live with this fact that you like some other man” Lamar looked down as he was going to jump off the building in a few seconds.

“Aight girl… Cassandra… It’s time for me to leave this world” Lamar stepped forward to jump.

“Yo ma man… Waittttt….” He heard Cassandra shouting.

He looked back and Cassandra was standing at the door entrance, trying to catch her breath. She must have run really fast.

“What is wrong with you?” Cassandra shouted, “Daniel just told me you were going to commit suicide, because you thought I cheated on you. How could you think something like that?”

Lamar looked down and said, “Why did you leave me in the party then, and started talking to Jimmy Chow?”

Cassandra angrily walked toward Lamar and yelled at him, “Whaattt!!!! I am a web designer Lamar, not a flirt”.

Cassandra’s voice became louder, “I went to him to take a close look at the logo design on his shirt. The sphere in the logo and the color combination was exceptionally good”.

“Oh!” Lamar was startled by Cassandra’s explanation.

“Yes, you are right. I noticed the logo design as well. It was really nice” Lamar seemed all embarrassed now.

“I know that a good design and quality colors can really grab your attention. This is why big businesses work hard to create an attractive website design and logo design” Lamar was so embarrassed that he still didn’t look up.

Cassandra went closer and slapped him.

“Ouch girl... What was that for?” Lamar held his cheek and screamed with pain.

“That ain’t nothing. I am telling your momma and she is gonna whip you. Let’s go home now!”

What do we learn from this story?

A good quality logo design can easily attract potential customers and make your competitors really jealous.

You will even compel some of your competitors to close down and leave the business… Just like Lamar thought he had a competitor he couldn’t compete with, but thanks to the logo design, it enabled Cassandra to save his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails