Thursday, March 11, 2010

Celebrate Your Wedding Anniversary with a Logo Design!

“Our wedding anniversary is next week. So, what’s your plan? Should we throw a big, big party?” Puma Lee asked her husband Chong Lee.

Chong Lee looked at Puma Lee, but it was obvious that his mind was somewhere else.

Puma Lee realized that Chong Lee was worried about something. Chong Lee has been trying to get a contract from this company for past few weeks. Puma Lee thought Chong Lee must be thinking about that.

“What happened Chong Lee?” Puma Lee asked, “Are you still thinking about the contract?”

Chong Lee said, “Yes, Puma Lee. I was very close to getting it when a few other companies came from nowhere. Now, the competition is intense and my future - our future - very much depends on this contract”.

Puma Lee said, “Chong Lee, don’t worry about it. I am not like other wives. I won’t leave you if you become poor”.

Chong Lee said, “Yes, Puma Lee, I know, but still, I can’t just lose this opportunity. Don’t worry about the wedding anniversary. Leave it to me. I will take care of everything”.

Puma Lee smiled and said OK.

Then the day came…

Chong Lee came home. Puma Lee was sitting on the sofa. Puma Lee didn’t seem happy as neither the house was decorated nor the guests were invited.

Chong Lee had a CD in his hand and he looked very happy.

He said, “Puma Lee, I know why you are sad, but let me show you something first”.

Chong Lee turned on the computer, inserted the CD in the CD-ROM and opened a folder.

Chong Lee said, “Puma Lee, instead of throwing a party, I have got a top quality logo design and website design to represent my company professionally. Now, no one can stop me from winning the contract”.

Chong Lee showed the designs to Puma Lee and said, “Today, we will celebrate the anniversary without any guests, but I promise that next year this house will be full of guests. After I win the contract, we will only see happiness around us”.

Puma Lee smiled, but sadness could easily be spotted on her face.

Puma Lee asked, “Are these designs so expensive that you purchased them instead of throwing a big party?”

“Oh no Puma Lee” Chong Lee replied, “They are high quality designs, but the price is very affordable. I didn’t throw a party as I was concentrating on the designs and working closely with this logo design company. They have talented professionals and excellent customer support”.

Then… the door bell rang. Chong Lee went to open the door. When he came back, he had a cake and other refreshments in his hands.

Now Puma Lee felt really happy. She had thought they wouldn’t celebrate the day at all.

Chong Lee said, “Puma Lee, we are alone today, but I promise that our children and relatives will be with us next year”.

Puma Lee smiled and nodded.

Then… the old couple happily celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails